Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Property

So I had saved this spot to formally request my superiors to allow me to work with the strange Convocation Nest, however the point is rather moot now, as I think this thing is going to end up working with me whether I want him to or not.

And I really can't get any of the information out of him that I need for the request. I asked him what he called himself, and he uttered a semi-guttural squawk, followed by four sharp, loud noises. I'm not going to bother trying to figure out how to spell that.

And this is on top of his strange accent, which can sometimes make understanding him difficult, even when he's speaking English.

So yeah...

Formal Request to allow the aid of SKRUUUUUUK IIIIE IIEIIE EEIEIE AAAEE in the capture and termination of Towerborn # whatever-designation-we're-at-now.

Details on the agreement are as follows: Vague at best and confusing at worst. Seriously, just let the fucker help me kill this annoyance so I can get back to my "normal" life.

Signed and dated on 11/24/12



-Have a Nice Day

No comments:

Post a Comment