Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Means to an End


So, I passed near Logansport again. Apparently the kid from earlier had gone batshit and killed his boss in cold blood. So I guess he won't need my help transferring out after all.

And the higher-ups actually got back to me about the idea of leaving the Newborn seed with the Chicago guys and letting them blow themselves up with it. They said that it is "an acceptable method of aiding the group," and that it coincidentally clears me from having to help them beyond dropping the seed off and leaving. So I’m going to call this entire job finished, and wait for the next one to roll in since they don’t usually approve quick fixes like that unless they’ve got something bigger waiting for me.

It's nice to see that this blog survived a real life minute in the field. Maybe it’ll go places. Like that Logansport kid. Or like his boss.

- Have a Nice Day

No comments:

Post a Comment