Monday, October 15, 2012

"Introduction Post"


That’s what the bosses want in these first few posts, which is a really horrible thing to make me do.

Hello, world! I’m The Advisor. I have no real name anymore, as the last person who knew it died a while ago. I work for an organization that you may or may not have heard of, and I’m certainly not going to help you learn of it if you don’t already know of it.

I guess what I can tell you is what my job entails, since that’s apparently what this blog covers.

First, I’m what my title implies, I’m an advisor. I go all around the country and help associates and employees with their issues. I’ve done everything from helping with accounting to organizing full scale battles. They really don’t care what I help with, so long as I’m able to help.

Secondly, I’m a hunter of sorts. There are some really, really terrible things out there, and as such, it’s only natural that some people flock to them. For aid, for salvation, for protection, for all sorts of reasons. Anyway, what I do is I occasionally hunt and kill those people. Usually this coincides with my “advising” in that I’m helping a branch out by culling the local crazies, so that they can do their job better, whatever that might mean for them.

And now I have to keep up a blog as well. Fun.

- Have a Nice Day

2 comments:

  1. You're very amusing.

    I'm going to watch you with great interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that usually the way? You go years without keeping a journal and then suddenly you are forced to keep a blog? Or perhaps have a sudden compulsion to do so?

    Anyway, nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete