Saturday, October 20, 2012

A New Job

So after fighting with me over the lack of personal detail I'm putting up on this thing, my bosses finally caved and handed me my next assignment.


It looks like I’m heading to Indiana. All of Indiana.

I'll get a week or so to travel over the state, visit a bunch of outposts, and work out a bunch of little issues they’re all having.

Not exactly the best of jobs, especially since I’ll have to stop in Chicago, Illinois first. I can only imagine what “little” problems they might be having.

- Have a Nice Day

3 comments:

  1. So I assume one should avoid that neck of the neighborhood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope none of the trouble in Illinois and Indiana is bleed over from the clusterfuck here in Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. You're the guy who liked Blake to the Archive back in January, aren't you?

      I'm rather surprised you're still with us.

      But no, these jobs tend to be more focused on local issues. I doubt they're related to your problems in Michigan.

      - Have a Nice Day

      Delete